LUBON INDUSTRY CO.,LTD. as a professional chemical manufacturer , we can be confident to tell you we can provide the high quality polyvinyl alcohol with you and the price can be best.
Polyvinyl alcohol has excellent film forming, , and properties. It is also resistant to oil, grease and . It is odorless and nontoxic. It has high tensile strength and flexibility, as well as high oxygen and aroma barrier properties. However these properties are dependent on , in other words, with higher humidity more water is absorbed. The water, which acts as a plasticiser, will then reduce its tensile strength, but increase its elongation and tear strength.Polyvinyl alcohol is fully degradable and is a quick dissolver. PVA has a melting point of 230-65533; 65533; C and 180190; 65533; 65533; C for the fully hydrolysed and partially hydrolysed grades. It decomposes rapidly above 20065533;65533; C as it can undergo at high temperatures.
Polyvinyl alcohol‘s use can prefect as follows:
1. Adhesive and thickener material in latex paints, paper coatings, hairsprays, shampoos and glues.
2. Textile agent
3. barrier in (PET) bottles.
4. for use as synthetic vessels in flow testing.
5. Movie and children’s play or slime when combined with
6. Feminine hygiene and adult incontinence products as a plastic backing sheet.
7. As a because materials such as do not stick to it.
8. As a water-soluble film useful for packaging.
9. As fiber reinforcement in concrete
10. As a surfactant for the formation of polymer encapsulated nanobeads
11. Used with polyvinyl acetate to make Elmer’s glue
12. Used in eye drops and hard solution as a lubricant.
13. Used in protective chemical-resistant gloves
14. Used as a for specimen collection, especially stool samples
15. When doped with iodine, PVA can be used to polarize light.
16. As an agent in medical procedures
If you want to learn more information, please use the follow message:
Sunny Liu/Sales assistant
Lubon industry Co. Ltd.
Tel: 86-25-87775610, 86695610